Our junior section is friendly, inclusive, excellently organised and allows juniors of all ages to join in, learn and improve, compete in competitions and represent the club in matches. We are particularly proud that included within our membership fees is the entitlement that all your children and grandchildren under the age of 16 can join the club for a small nominal sum.
Our new Juniors Section has been officially launched in January 2018. Current junior members will their membership have two additional options to include coaching in their membership and we will also be advertising actively externally to attract more juniors to the club.
If you are interested in keeping up to date with our Junior Section join our Facebook page here.
To book a place or for any enquiries, please contact Kris in the pro shop by phoning our pro shop on 0191 236 2794 (opt 3).
Weekly Junior Academy Lessons
A new slightly modified and improved edition of our Junior Academy also returns this spring. The new lesson times are as follows:
- Monday, 26 March – 4:30pm – 5:30pm – Beginners.
- Monday, 26 March – 5:30pm – 6:30pm – Intermediate.
- Thursday, 29 March – 5:00pm – 6:00pm – Elite.
- Saturday, 31 March – 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Beginner/Intermediate.
- The cost is £5 per session and the lessons are available to members and non-members alike. To book in please contact Kris in the pro shop